AMNA DANCE CLASS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Student/Parent contract: As a privileged student of AMNA, below are some ground rules and regulations to know and follow.
• 100% Money back guarantee within the first month.
• We will not provide any kind of Insurance for our students and are not responsible for any injuries occurred when participating at the studio or any other event associated with AMNA.
• All monthly fees and tuition must be paid in advance by the 1st of every month. Pro-rated payments must be paid within one week of student's start date. Late payments will be charged a late penalty fee of $8.
• Monthly fees consist of weekly classes, 4 weeks per month. Dance Recitals are included as 1week of class(es).
• There are NO registration fees for annual spring and fall recitals. Each Dance Recital Show is considered as 1 week of class(es) towards the monthly tuition. A dress rehearsal is included for Annual Winter Recital.
• Tuition is non-refundable. A 24-hour notice emergency cancellation must be provided to qualify for a $10 refund.
• Due to our competitive rates, all monthly fees are non-refundable after the first month. Makeup classes will be provided every 8 sessions.
• Tuition can be paid by cash, check, or credit card. Checks made payable to 'AMNA'
• If any checks are returned due to any reason such as insufficient funds, a fee of $25 will be charged.
• Students with accounts past due two or more months will not be allowed to participate in classes.
• Studio will NOT honor Major HOLIDAYS as well as the County School Systems Holiday Schedule. We only honor 1-week of Spring Break & Thanksgiving.
• Studio will not be responsible for classes missed due to sickness or bad weather.
• If a student needs to withdraw from class, a 30-day notice prior to their anticipated last class is required.
• Students should be in the studio five minutes before the class start-time to stretch and warm up.
• After dropping off their child, parents may return during the last 5 minutes of class to watch their child.
• Students are encouraged to watch & practice with the YouTube videos at home.
• Cell phones are not allowed inside the classroom.
• Students should dress in comfortable stretchy clothing. Barefoot or sneakers optional. Please bring a positive attitude & get ready to have fun!
INFORMED CONSENT & WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I give permission to enroll me/my child in a dance program including but not limited to dance movements, jumping, turning and cardiovascular training. I hereby affirm that I/my child is in good physical condition and does not suffer from any known disability or condition, which would prevent or limit my/my child's participation in this dance program.
I hereby agree that I, for myself/my child, adopted or otherwise, release Amna Mazin from any qualms, demands or causes of action as a result of my/my child's voluntary participation and enrollment.
I give permission to allow photographs and videos of me/my child to be posted online as a service for families to view digital feedback of their students, as well as to be used as promotional material for AMNA. Promotional materials include, but are not limited to, company and video-sharing websites, printed materials, and broadcast media.